Get your Marriage Legally Registered and Approved by Arya Samaj
Anyone can get any kind of marriage registered by Arya Samaj Marriage in India. You can do your work successfully in a short span of time with the help of our marriage center.
Arya Samaj Marriage is conducted according to the Arya Marriage Validation Act XIX of 1937 and is solemnized according to Vedic rites. In Arya Samaj Wedding, the pooja is not performed to any specific deity because the Samaj doesn’t believe in idol worship. Fire and the other elements are the only witnesses to the ceremony. Simplicity is the hallmark of Arya Samaj Weddings. The rituals performed are the ones prescribed by the Vedas and the mantras are translated into the Tamil / Hindi / English so that the couple knows what the meaning of their marriage vows.
Arya Samaj Marriages held, are very simple in the affair and the Vedas are translated into Hindi/English so that everybody can understand it. Couples, other than Hindu religion has to first get converted into Hinduism, by a process called (Shuddhi) meaning complete purification which is done by their consent and then, they can get married according to Arya Samaj Teachings.
It is performed by Aryas, who are considered to be people, working for the betterment of society on the basis of truth. Any couple from Hindu religion (Sikh, Jain, and Buddhist) can get married according to Arya Samaj foundation. It is based on the concept that the amount of money spent on marriages, can be used for other better purpose for the upliftment of the society, so in this type of Arya Samaj Marriage, the marriage certificate awarded by Arya Samaj is completely valid and getting which you become legal husband and wife. After getting a Marriage Certificate, neither one can make any harm to you legally nor this certificate is challenged in any court. Furthermore, on the basis of this certificate, you can register your marriage in Marriage Registrar Office.
The Arya Marriage Validation Act, 1937 [act No. Xix Of 1937] [14th April 1937]
An Act to recognize and remove doubts as to the validity of inter-marriage current among Arya Samajists. Whereas it is expedient to recognize and place beyond doubt the validity of inter-marriages of a class of Hindus know as Arya Samajists; it is hereby enacted as follows:
- Substituted by the Adaptation of lows Order, 1956 for the words part B State these part B states were Hyderabad J&K Mysore pepsu, Rajasthan, Saurashtra, and T.C.
- Marriage between Arya Samajists not to be invalid.
- Marriage between Arya Samajists 1 not to be invalid.
Not standing with any provision of Hindu Law, usage or custom to the contrary no marriage contracted whether before or after the commencement of this Act between two persons being at the time of the marriage Arya Samajists shall be invalid or shall be deemed ever to have been invalid by reason only of the fact that the parties at any belonged to different castes or different sub-castes of Hindu or both of the parties at any time he marriage belonged to a religion other than Hinduism.
Documents Required for Marriage
- Age Criteria: Boy should be above 21 years and Girl should be above 18 year
- Affidavit: Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with Register Entry No.
- Age Proof: Voter I.card / Driving Licence / Matriculation Certificate
- Residence Proof: Voter I.card / Driving Licence / Matriculation Certificate / Passport
- Photograph: 4 Passport size photos of Boy & Girl both
- Witness: Two Witness With Voter I.card / Driving Licence / Passport
- Things: Sindoor, Mangalsutra, Jaimala, Flower and 2kg Sweets